Are you interested in women’s development?
We welcome enquiries from prospective members who are willing to volunteer their time and talents to support the objectives of Zonta International by participating in our club’s projects and fundraising activities.
Members of our club represent a variety of occupations and backgrounds. They include women in business, health, education, and the community sector. A wide range of skills and life experiences contribute towards a viable and enjoyable club membership and reflect the cultural diversity of our Western suburbs community.
As a Member you will:
- attend monthly meetings on a regular basis
- participate in Zonta activities and service projects
- have opportunities for leadership and personal skills development
- enjoy networking through club programs
- cultivate friendships at home and abroad
- give back to the community in a constructive, rewarding and enjoyable manner
An annual membership fee and dinner costs are applicable.
As a Friend of Zonta you will have the opportunity to help spread the word about our club, support fundraising activities and become involved in other practical ways to help the club.
Dinner meetings are held at 6.30p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Williamstown R.S.L. Club.corner Melbourne Road and Ferguson Street, Williamstown.
To enquire about ways in which you can become involved in supporting the activities of the Zonta Club of Melbourne’s West, please, get in touch.